Administrative Assistant – Research
We seek an experienced and highly motivated individual to join our research team and take full responsibility for the efficient operation of all administrative activities associated with the research organization. This is great opportunity for an individual who thrives in a face-paced and team-oriented environment. The candidate will be an integral member of the research team and will operate independently with a professional demeaner and exercise sound judgement/discretion while executing in the timely manner.
- Provides general administrative support to all members if the research organization.
- Plans, organizes and coordinates departmental meetings or special events, including all logistical aspects of arranging meetings sending and tracking meeting invitations.
- Working closely with hiring managers, human resources and candidates, will schedule employment interviews in a professional and timely manner.
- Deals discreetly with highly sensitive and confidential written, electronic, and oral communications.
- Organizes and manages office supplies and equipment.
- Assists in on-boarding process for new employees, including office preparation, IDs, keys, computer and email set-up; arranges initial meetings with team members.
- Manages logistical activities of the Scientific Advisory Board meetings.
- Creates and edits PowerPoint presentations and will participate in special projects as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and anticipate and resolve matters in a proactive manner
- A minimum of 5 years related work experience preferable in the life science industry.
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service and follow through on commitments.
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and operate within a dynamic and fast paced organization.
- Must possess advanced skills with Microsoft applications which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other web-based applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and resolve matters in a proactive manner
Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atalanta is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any characteristic protected under applicable law.Back to Jobs