Human Resources Coordinator
Building on our founders’ Nobel-prize winning discoveries in RNA interference, Atalanta Therapeutics is developing novel branched siRNA therapeutics to treat severe neurological diseases at the root cause. With two active partnerships with large biopharmaceutical companies plus a robust and growing internal pipeline, Atalanta is poised to make a difference in patients’ lives. Atalanta fosters a culture of integrity, respect, collaboration, opportunity, learning, and fun. We are located in Boston’s vibrant Seaport district near South Station.
The Human Resources Coordinator will be a key member of Atalanta’s Human Resources team and will provide support to a wide variety of HR functions and initiatives, including recruiting coordination, interview scheduling, onboarding, employee benefits, policies, programs, communications, and HR administration. This individual will interact with all levels of employees across the organization and provide client-focused support to respond to questions and resolve issues in a timely fashion with a positive attitude. The ideal coordinator is personable, extremely organized, keeps calm under pressure, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. This role provides the right candidate with the opportunity to take on substantial ownership within Atalanta’s Recruiting and HR functions.
- Orchestrate candidates through the recruiting process, with a focus on scheduling interviews, tracking progress, and coordinating interview/travel logistics
- Coordinate with all levels of management and the respective administrative team(s) to provide high level service to employees and candidates
- Leverage excellent communication skills and a strong customer-service mentality to ensure a positive experience for employees and candidates.
- Proactive approach to candidate development, including creating and sending interview itineraries, company information, and providing updates on timelines and next steps in the process as needed
- Support onboarding efforts by assisting the team with offer letter generation, initiating due diligence activities, verifying I9s and maintaining employee personnel files.
- Interact with staffing agencies and vendors, setting expectations and keeping them updated on process
- Coordinate administration of employee benefits changes, including enrollments, terminations, leaves of absence, and provide general benefits support to employees as needed.
- Will participate in the planning and execution of company-wide activities
- Work on communications and interactions to support a variety of employee changes including role changes and promotions.
- Initiate work tickets for employee and contractor onboarding, offboarding and changes
- Maintain employee personnel records and HRIS systems to ensure compliance and accurate employee information. This will include filing of employee paperwork and entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Assist with employment work authorizations for non-US workers, including coordination of paperwork with outside attorney and communications with employees and candidates.
- Maintain HR team group calendars and meeting schedules.
- Contribute to a range of HR initiatives including new hire welcomes, learning and development programs, communications initiatives, outings/events, and special projects as needed.
- Provide back-up support/coverage for reception desk or other team members as needed.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, with a minimum of 3 years of progressive Human Resources experience required, ideally in recruiting coordination, Human Resources administration, or similar function
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office Suite and related applications
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and HR database(s) is preferred
- Experience with HRIS software or similar systems is required
- Ability to quickly gain employee trust and handle confidential candidate and employee information is required
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills is essential
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask is required
- Must work well under pressure and be able to problem-solve in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to speak comfortably with employees and candidates of all levels
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the title of the position in the subject line
Atalanta is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any characteristic protected under applicable law.Back to Jobs